Reciprocal Health Club
Penn Club members can access over 3,000 reciprocal health clubs around the world during their travels. This membership benefit is available to all Penn Club members.IHRSA (the International Health and Racket Sports Association):
A worldwide benefit to Palestra membership. IHRSA has 3,400+ health clubs that Palestra members can utilize as a guest. While there are some clubs that will allow passport holders in for free, most of these reciprocal health clubs will charge a guest fee per visit that ranges from $1/visit to over $11/visit for more elaborate facilities. 5 easy steps:
- Become a member of The Penn Club (need not be a member of the Palestra Fitness Center)
- Obtain an IHRSA passport from the Palestra manager, which validates your membership
- Find the club you would like to visit on www.healthclubs.com/passport
- Call the club that you’d like to visit in advance to verify any guest fees that may apply as well as to confirm the availability of facilities you plan on using
- Visit the club and pay the relevant guest fee to the club your visiting
Whether on business at the square in London, or on vacation in South Africa, Palestra members can take advantage of the IHRSA passport network. Note:
Members may only use Passport clubs that are located at least 50 miles from the Penn Club.
While most of the clubs will be able to accommodate visitors, they do reserve the right to schedule visits at a time that is convenient for their members. The IHRSA Passport Program is not intended for temporary membership privileges, or for transferring a membership. It is designed for use on a short-term visitation basis only.