Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of The Penn Club. Please note that the Club is an exclusive not-for-profit private club and you will need to qualify before you may be admitted to the Club.
Membership is open to those aged over 21, and are:
- Graduates from the University of Pennsylvania, or alumni who attended for at least one year and/or are granted "Alumni, Non-Degree" status by Penn
- Current full-time Penn students
- Immediate family of Penn alumni and students - parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, spouse, and children of Penn alumni and students
- Full-time staff and faculty of Penn, including full time professors and adjunct professors
- Full-time staff of University of Pennsylvania Health System (UPHS), including residents
- Alumni of Wharton Executive Education (minimum 1 year program), AMP, Wharton Programs for Working Professionals (WPWP) and Wharton Fellows
- Members of the University boards and committees
- Graduates of affiliate schools in good standing with The Penn Club
- Past club members whose membership was in good standing at the time of departure from the Club
To join the Penn Club, complete a membership application, and pay all applicable annual dues and an initiation fee (where applicable). Dues are dependent on both your age and where you live and work.
Please allow approximately two weeks to process your application. Once the application is processed, you will receive an email providing you your membership number and a membership card in the mail. You will need your member number to utilize the clubhouse; submission of your completed membership application does not grant the applicant automatic admission as a member.
For more information or to schedule a tour please complete the Membership Inquiry Form or contact the Membership Department at email@example.com or call 212.403.6627. The membership office is open during business hours on week days.