Why Do People Join The Penn Club?
Members of varied interests and at different stages of their lives find use of The Penn Club's resources in different ways.
Some enjoy socializing and attending fun events from happy hours to gourmet dining opportunities. Others use the clubhouse for their professional needs, from hosting meetings to entertaining clients in our Main Dining Room, to networking with other members. Yet others see the value in utilizing our affordable overnight rooms, Palestra Fitness Center and massage services. Many members love the access to over 150 exclusive reciprocal clubs around the world.
So, wherever you may reside, wherever you may be in your career and life, and whatever your interests, The Penn Club is a fabulous resource for members who belong to the Club.
Below are some of the benefits to becoming a member of The Penn Club.
Network and Learn
- Participate in events that feed your intellectual, professional, social, and cultural needs
- Network with accomplished member alumni - at the clubhouse or online on our "Members Only" website
- Meet new friends at Inter-Ivy events that also allow you the opportunity to visit other university clubs on clubhouse row
- Young alumni meet every first Wednesday of the month
- Attend social mixers of different age groups
- Watch televised Penn & affiliate university games at The Grill Room with fellow alumni
- Relax with soothing massage treatments at discounted rates
- Rest by the fireplace in the Franklin Living Room or use it as a meeting place or stopover when in-between meetings...enjoy snacks and cocktails after work by the fireside
- Entertain clients with fine dining at an exclusive locale
- In the mood for sushi? Our sushi chef prepares fresh sushi for members Tuesdays through Thursdays
- Rent banquet and meeting rooms with fabulous food and gracious service - WiFi connection available in meeting rooms, as well as audio-visual equipment
Travel and Save
- Enjoy affordable overnight rooms for you and your guests - overnight guests receive complimentary access to the Palestra Fitness Center for the duration of their stay, and complimentary breakfast in The Grill Room on weekends!
- Park your car near Times Square (1 block from the clubhouse) at discounted rates
- 150+ reciprocal clubs around the world provides Penn Club members access to affordable accommodations, golf and fitness centers (where available), and exclusive dining locales
To receive a membership package with our application and current dues rates, you may also complete the Membership Inquiry Form, or you can email [email protected] stating your affiliation to Penn. To download a Penn Affiliation membership application, click on the button below:
To schedule a tour or learn more about membership benefits of The Penn Club, call (212) 403-6627.